Swiss Taxes – how to delay filing your tax return form

For those of us who have to pay our own Swiss taxes you may know how daunting it can be having to fill those forms out. But there is good news, if you haven’t had time to fill out your forms yet you can apply for an extension and that couldn’t be much easier!

Simply go to the tax offices website, then click on their top link: e-Fristerstreckungen and choose which form you want to delay, enter the new date you want to return your tax forms on and voilà you’ve just got yourself a reprieve!


Just be sure to do this before you get your second reminder or you will have to then phone someone and explain why you’ve been so unresponsive.

Join Our Newsletter

Scroll to Top