What matters most? Here is another Holiday Wellness Tip to keep your spirit healthy and bright. Thank you so much again to a psychologist, Dr. Brandi Eijsermans of Optimal Wellness Global and Mindfulness Trainer and Coach, Sabine Leitner-de Potter of Rainbow Mind bring you science-based practices to help you thrive!
Give yourself five minutes each day to sit quietly and ask yourself:
- What matters most today?
- How do I really want to spend my time?
- What do I need to do to take really good care of myself and the people I love today?
Even with this small commitment of time …
- You will have more clarity on when to say yes, and when to say no.
- You will feel less pressured by the shoulds or by what other people expect.
- You will smile more knowing that who you are is much more important than what you cross off your to-do list.
If you are looking for more support find out more about Brandi and Sabine on their websites.