March at the LiLi Centre
In accordance with the latest regulations the Lili Centre will remain officially closed until 22 March 2021 for all events/groups with exceptions for:
- Educational Classes: for students 20 years old and under.
- Mental Health Therapy Sessions: which are pre-scheduled by appointment only and are not a Group Session.
- Food Service: may resume however, all must be served as “Take Away”, with no eating in The Centre or on the terraces.
- Outside Sporting Activities: may resume, however must be done outside of The Centre, and only use the Centre for bathrooms with no mass gathering inside the Centre before or after. People can drop items off in The Centre but must then leave and gather/wait outside.
- 1 on 1 Meetings: may resume, by appointment, pre-registration only. However, depending on the day/time may not be able to take place if there is a class in session, and must be pre-arranged through me before hand to ensure we are in compliance.
Many of our regular programmes will continue to be hosted online instead!
Starts 01.03: [ONLINE] Co-working space
Tired of working home alone? The LiLi Centre is offering an online co-working space for its members. We check in at 9.30 and after a quick hi each set to work (on mute) for 45 minutes, after which time we have a 10 minute coffee break and a chat, before a second session. Should members wish to have a chat we can set up a break-out room. The goal is to feel connected and gain a bit of motivation!
- Monday morning session 09:30-11:30 (starts 8. Feb)
- Thursday morning session, 09:30-11:30 (starts 11. Feb)
These sessions will be offered weekly.
Starts 02.03 – All Season Swimming
Starting on Tuesday 2. March our All Season Swimming group will once again meet for a refreshing swim in the lake! Afterwards there is the option to grab a delicious takeaway lunch! Don’t forget to sign up…
Starts 02.03: Plant. Takeway
Chef Frederik returns to the LiLi Centre with a delicious plant based menu every Tuesday from 11:30 – 13:30!
1. Weekly Curry, Rice and Slaw CHF 12.50
2. Bao bun with smokey tofu and pickled cucumber CHF 8-
Starts 03.03 -Information Coffee Morning
Do you have questions about living in Lucerne? Our Wednesday Information Coffee Morning returns to the LiLi Centre to answer your queries! By appointment only. Click below to book your slot!
06.03 & 18.03: [ONLINE] Community Connection Café
We are all having to cope with this strange new normal, so let’s take a moment to acknowledge our challenges, frustrations but also positive experiences together. Bring a cup of your favourite to the meeting and let’s have some “me” time.
06.03 & 20.03 [ONLINE] Recovery Sharing Circle for Women
Join us for community, grounding and support today! Connection is more important than ever in this time of social distancing. You are not alone.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and the Zoom log in details.
08.03 [ONLINE] International Book Club
Our International Book Club will meet again online via Zoom on Monday 8. March 2021. The book for March will be ‘Middle England’, by Jonathan Coe
Starts 15.03: [ONLINE] Journey to Motherhood
Journey To Motherhood is an informal gathering to support families who are soon to receive a child by project Chyldbirth. In this community event we welcome the concerns, the challenges, the tips, and the joys of the participants in an open space for sharing. We will also welcome special guests to share their expertise and answer questions on pregnancy, birth, and parenthood related topics.
20.03 [ONLINE]: JIFF Bootcamp
Are you preparing for a job interview? Working on your CV? Struggling with your online communication and an online approach to companies. Our JIFF Workshop turns into a Bootcamp to get you ready for your job efficiently!
LiLi Members CHF 80.00 / Non-Members CHF 120.00 (payment can be made online in advance here)
22.03 [ONLINE]: Café Psy Expat Suisse Centrale
Café Psy is an online support group for our French speaking community. For more details or to sign up send an email to email@example.com
Check our calendar for our regular events too!