May 11 lockdown lift – phase 2
Here we go, today is phase 2 of the lockdown lift. Many people are relieved at a return to somewhat normalcy. Here is a reminder of what is allowed.
Remember that social distancing is still in place and the wearing masks is mandatory where social distancing is not possible.
- Wash hands regularly and keep two meters apart,
- No meetings of more than 5 people,
- Stay at home if you have any Covid-19 symptoms.
Allowed as of May 11:
- All children up to year 8 are expected to be back at school.
- Shops and businesses are allowed to reopen.
- Public transport is up and running on schedule again.
- Restaurants are open for groups of up to 4 (or bigger families).
- Museums and libraries.
- Sport training up to 5 people
- Travel agencies.
Only allowed as of June 8:
- Zoos, botanical gardens, swimming pools.
- All other schools
- Theaters, cinemas and church services.
- Mountain cable cars
- Meeting with more than 5 people
Where are masks obligatory?
Hairdressers, salons or any business where you are in close contact to someone.
Are the borders open?
Yes, for workers from abroad as well as close family members from the EU and EFTA states.
How about festivals?
There will be no events with more than 1000 people before end of August at the earliest. No decision has been made about smaller events although theatres. cinemas and church services can resume as of June 8.