|What’s On| @ Home
As many of us find ourselves spending more time than usual at home here are some suggestions of indoor activities and projects to help keep the whole family entertained!
- Get creative with Duplo: build animals, play Duplo bingo, go Duplo bowling, the possibilities are endless! For inspiration check out this great video of the 50 best ever Lego Duplo play ideas!
- Learn a new card game… You don’t need to go outside to play Golf, all you need is a deck of card and 2 – 4 players! This short video explains everything you need to know:
- Get planting! If you have a balcony, garden or even just a sunny windowsill now is the time to take advantage of the glorious spring weather and grow your own herbs! If you shop at Coop they are currently offering 4 different grown-your-own herb sacks as part of their sticker promotion series!
- If you have a Kindle why not take advantage of the huge selection of free classic books available to download from Amazon. From Treasure Island to The Jungle Book to Robinson Crusoe, you can go on an adventure from the comfort of your armchair! (If you don’t have a Kindle you can also download the Kindle App for free on your phone.) Search ‘free kindle classics’ on your Amazon store.
- And what better to accompany a good book than a slice of cake? Hands down the best banana bread recipe on the internet is this one from The Guardian. (Also handy if you find you have inadvertently stocked up on too many bananas!)