What matters most? Let’s get ready with Dr. Brandi Eijsermans (VIDEO)
What matters most? Here is another Holiday Wellness Tip to keep your spirit healthy and bright. Thank you so much again to a psychologist, Dr. Brandi Eijsermans of Optimal Wellness Global and Mindfulness Trainer and Coach, Sabine Leitner-de Potter of Rainbow Mind bring you science-based practices to help you thrive!
Give yourself five minutes each day to sit quietly and ask yourself:
- What matters most today?
- How do I really want to spend my time?
- What do I need to do to take really good care of myself and the people I love today?
Even with this small commitment of time …
- You will have more clarity on when to say yes, and when to say no.
- You will feel less pressured by the shoulds or by what other people expect.
- You will smile more knowing that who you are is much more important than what you cross off your to-do list.
If you are looking for more support find out more about Brandi and Sabine on their websites.